[Oasfaa] Fwd: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA Membership Reminder

Andrew Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Fri Apr 23 11:46:42 CDT 2010

Here is a reminder on how to renew your institution's SWASFAA
membership.

Have a great weekend!

Andrew Hammontree
SWASFAA Oklahoma Delegate-at-Large
(405) 717-4336

>>> On 4/23/2010 at 11:31 AM, in message
<20100423163101.95551.qmail at jera.pair.com>, <swasfaal at swasfaa.org>
wrote:
Submitted:  April 23, 2010

From:  Nora   Cargo
       ncargo at tamu.edu

Subject:  Membership Reminder

Message:
Good morning!

Many thanks to those of you who have taken time from your
busy schedule to renew your SWASFAA membership!  For no
more than $200 a year, your institution has access to
SWASFAA resources as well as a phenomenal network of
financial aid professionals!

Please be reminded that the SWASFAA membership year runs
from January 1 to December 31.  If you have not had the
opportunity to renew your institutionÆs membership, we
encourage you to do so.

1.Visit the SWASFAA website at www.swasfaa.org
2.From Member Services, select Member Application
3.Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the
selections under Application Option
4.Login to the system
5.Verify and revise contact information as needed
6.Click Continue
7.Select 2010 Institutional Membership based upon
institutional student enrollment
8.Click Continue
9.Review application
10.Click Submit Application
11.Remit Payment as instructed

* Only one member from each institution need renew
membership.  Please review/revise the list of individuals
associated with your institution to assist us in keeping
accurate records.

Please contact Nora Cargo (ncargo at tamu.edu) should you
encounter any difficulties in renewing your membership
application.

We look forward to your institutionÆs continued
participation and involvement in SWASFAA.

Thank you,
2010 SWASFAA Membership Committee