[Oasfaa] Larry Kelley

Myrna Cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Fri Apr 23 13:25:23 CDT 2010

Hi,
Several people asked me last week at OASFAA how Larry Kelley was. At that
time I thought he was doing fine.  I wanted to give those of you who know
him an update.   I just found out this morning that he had another heart
attack this past weekend.  I called and talked to his wife, Cathy, a few
minutes ago and she said he was sleeping when I called but is doing much
better.

They were in Pigeon Forge, TN when he had the attack and he had to be air
lifted from the hospital there to a hospital about an hour away that had a
cardiac unit.  He was in pretty bad shape but after several hours of surgery
and a couple of stints, he's finally back home and recovering.  He gave them
quite a scare.  You know Larry, when he has a heart attack, he has a bad
one!!

If you want to send him a card his address is:

HC 73 Box 821
Kingston, OK  73439

Just keep him in your prayers.

Myrna Cross