[Oasfaa] FW: Rhonda's wedding

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Fri Dec 10 13:47:04 CST 2010

Please join us in wishing Rhonda Glenn, MSC Associate Financial Aid Director, and Kevin Trusty a long and happy marriage.  They tied the knot on Thursday, December 9.  Attached is a wedding photo.  Happy holidays to everyone and best wishes to Rhonda and Kevin.

Marilyn Schwarz

Financial Aid Director

Murray State College

One Murray Campus