[Oasfaa] 2009-2010 OASFAA Membership

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:27:25 CST 2010

All, this is just a quick reminder regarding OASFAA membership dues for the 2009-2010 year.  While many institutions have seen to it that their 2009-2010 membership dues have been paid, I have not yet heard from many others.  As the Spring 2010 conference approaches, registration will soon be made available.  Conference registration rates will be announced soon, so keep in mind that OASFAA members will be charged a lower rate than non-OASFAA members for conference attendance.  Paid membership allows an institution to designate a voting representative for the upcoming election of Board members.  Anyone interested in running for an office must be from a member institution.

If you are interested in membership and your institution's business office needs an invoice and/or a W9, I can provide either or both of these things.  Should you have any questions about membership, please do not hesitate to contact me or Nancy Moats, 2009-2010 OASFAA President, nmoats at usao.edu<mailto:nmoats at usao.edu>.

Thank you,

Mendy Schmerer
Office of Student Financial Aid
Financial Aid Coordinator