[Oasfaa] NASFAA Conference News

Nancy Moats nmoats at usao.edu
Tue Mar 2 08:36:34 CST 2010

Please read the attachment and register to attend, if possible.  Denver
should be cooler than OK in July.  J  nm

Greetings to the SWASFAA State Presidents:

I currently serve on the 2010 NASFAA Conference Committee, and in an effort
to promote the July conference, I am asking if you would be willing to put
the attached information in the next issue of your state newsletters if you
have one.  Any consideration you could give NASFAA would be greatly
appreciated.

Karen Krause

2010 NASFAA Conference Committee