[Oasfaa] Spring 2010

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 4 13:40:41 CST 2010

Greetings OASFAA:

Attached please find the tentative agenda for our spring 2010 conference to be held April 14-16 at the Moore Norman Technology Center's Penn Campus

Please be reminded to register online for the conference at www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com/> by April 2nd.  If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to have version 7.0 or later to register.  You should get an email from contact at oasfaaok.com<mailto:contact at oasfaaok.com> after you register, but some spam filters may block the email unless you add it to your "safe" list.  This year's cost for the entire conference is $125 school members and $ 175 for nonmembers. The cost will be $ 75 for one-day attendees.

If you have problems registering online, please contact Mendy Schmerer at Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu..

We are currently working with a local hotel.  Information regarding the designated hotel will be forwarded to the list serve as soon as possible.

Registration will open at 11:00 a.m. on April 14th  and the conference will begin at 1:00 p.m. with a general session.
Also, please remember our service project, Citizens Caring for Children.   Please start collecting towels, wash clothes, pillow cases, lightweight fleece blankets and journals.   These item will be put in overnight bags for children entering the foster care system.
Sincerely,
Lori Boyd
Conference Chair