[Oasfaa] Deadline for hotel registration

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 22 14:25:29 CDT 2010

March 31st is the deadline to register for hotel rooms at the Hampton Inn.  The Hampton Inn is located at 920 SW 77th Street, Oklahoma City.  At the current time, they are having issues with the online hotel registration.  You may call (405) 602-3400 to register for your hotel room.  Our code is OAS.  The guaranteed room rate is $88.40 per night.

The conference is being held at the Moore Norman Technology Center, 13301  S. Penn, Oklahoma City which is approximately 5 miles from the designated hotel.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Lori Boyd
Conference Chair