[Oasfaa] OASFAA Retiree Bill McFarland

Nancy Moats nmoats at usao.edu
Mon Mar 29 15:21:51 CDT 2010

Bill McFarland has recently retired after 35 years in Financial Aid.  He has
been a great supporter and participant in OASFAA and will be missed.
However, he plans to attend the OASFAA Spring Conference so we'll have a
chance to wish him luck in his retirement.

Bill is willing to share his personal information with the listserv if
anyone wants to contact him personally:

Bill's personal email is:  bill.mcfarland at cox.net

Address is: 9235 S. 87th E. Ave; Tulsa, OK 74133

Home phone is: (918) 254-5790          Cell   (918) 906-7938.

Best Wishes, Bill!  We'll look forward to seeing you in April.

Nancy Moats

OASFAA President