[Oasfaa] Spring 2010 Conference Registration Deadline

Boyd, Lori lori.boyd at okstate.edu
Tue Mar 30 09:13:43 CDT 2010

April 2nd is the deadline to register for the Spring 2010 OASFAA Conference.  You can register online at www.oasfaaok.com<http://www.oasfaaok.com/>.  There will be a $25 late fee added for any registrations received after this date.

I have attached a list of all participants registered for the conference.  If you have registered for the conference and your name is not on the list, please email me.

If you have registered for the conference and will not be able to attend, the deadline to cancel your registration with no charge will be April 2nd.  If you need to cancel your registration, please contact Mendy Schmerer at Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu>.

Sincerely-

Lori Boyd
Conference Chair