[Oasfaa] 2010 OASFAA Election Results

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Tue May 25 15:45:38 CDT 2010

There was high drama with the OASFAA elections this year, many close races, and even a run-off election.
Fortunately there  was no "dimpled" or "hanging Chad" and the certified election results are official.

Here are the results of the 2010 OASFAA Election:

President-Elect
Mendy Schmerer--University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center

Secretary
Lori Boyd--Oklahoma State University

Treasurer-Elect
Carol Stanfield--Tulsa Community College

Delegate-at-Large
Mary Lou Bledsoe--Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

Please join me in congratulating our newly elected officers.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
2010-2011 President - OASFAA
Director of Financial Aid