[Oasfaa] attendance in online class

Myrna Cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Fri Aug 12 15:22:53 CDT 2011

Good Afternoon,

I'm so glad it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!   I have been looking for documentation
on changes that are going into effect for online classes.  I remember some
of the trainers at SFA conf and maybe even in April saying that a student
simply logging into a class would no longer count as attendance for that
class.  The student must submit an assignment.  Does anyone know where this
in addressed?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  I want to double check the
wording before visiting with my vice-president about the changes.

Any help is appreciated.

Myrna Cross
Western Oklahoma State College
2801 N. Main