[Oasfaa] attendance in online class

Rick Cox rcox at globalfas.com
Fri Aug 12 15:36:52 CDT 2011

Hi Myrna - This is included in the definitions section of 34 CFR 668.22(l)(7).  It is also discussed in the preamble to the Program Integrity Issue, Final Rules federal register that was issued 10/29/10 (see page 66899).

Rick Cox
Executive Director of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs
Global Financial Aid Services
918-606-9227
rcox at globalfas.com