[Oasfaa] 2011-2012 OASFAA Membership

Dustin Davidson Dustin.Davidson at mntc.edu
Tue Jul 5 08:13:45 CDT 2011

Happy New Fiscal Year OASFAA!!

As Mendy Mentioned on Friday (today for some of us) this is  first Membership request/renewal for the 2011/2012 year.

If you have not yet become involved in the activities sponsored by the Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, now is a perfect time to learn about OASFAA and all that we do as an association.  If you are new to the idea of OASFAA, you can check out our website at http://www.oasfaaok.com/index.php.  If you are not signed up for the OASFAA electronic mailing list, you can find subscription instructions at http://www.oasfaaok.com/mailingList.php.

As OASFAA's Treasurer-elect for the 2011-2012 year, I am now in the process of requesting membership information.  Once you have read through the letter and, if necessary, checked out the website, if you still have questions, please feel free to contact me at dustin.davidson at mntc.edu<mailto:dustin.davidson at mntc.edu>  or (405)364-5763 ext 7209.

Please note that the SECOND page of the Application is REQUIRED this year to make sure we have an updated membership directory.
Also Note that Purchase Orders will NOT be accepted this year, we had a trial year last year and discovered the process to be too cumbersome.

Once again here is a list of your OASFAA Board for the 2011/2012 year if you should want to contact any of us.

President

Mendy Schmerer

President Elect

Becky Garrett

University of Central Oklahoma

Past President

David Barron

Rogers State University

Secretary

Lori Perry

Rose State College

Treasurer

Carol Stanfield

Tulsa Community College

Treasurer Elect

Dustin Davidson

Moore Norman Technological Center

Delegate at Large

Mary Lou Bledsoe

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

Delegate at Large

Scott DeBoard

University of Central Oklahoma

Dustin Davidson