[Oasfaa] Mel Riley

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Jun 2 15:38:21 CDT 2011

>From our colleague, Mel Riley, at Oklahoma Panhandle State University:

To All my new and OLD friends at OASFAA

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help I have received from the OASFAA Organization while I have been Director of Financial Aid at Oklahoma Panhandle State University.  Answers to never ending questions, advice, encouragement and even shoulders to lean on have been greatly appreciated.  I will miss seeing you all at conferences and meetings.
I plan to retire June 30.  I've been at this business for over 30 years and I think it has been long enough.  I have no plans beyond not thinking about program integrity, satisfactory progress, verification etc.,etc.,etc.
Thanks for everything!

Mel Riley
OPSU

Mendy Schmerer