[Oasfaa] OASFAA panel session invitation

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Mar 23 14:39:07 CDT 2011

This email is for any lender who monitors this listserv and has been contemplating registering for the OASFAA conference.  At the conference, April 13th, 14th, and 15th, we are pleased to announce that one of our session opportunities will be a "Private Loan Presentation Panel."  Mike Mutziger, of Great Lakes, has kindly agreed to facilitate a session that will provide attendees with regulatory updates on private loans and preferred lender arrangements and the many benefits of a school having a PLA.

What we would like to have accompanying that information is a series of presentations from panelists.  The panelists can represent an entity that offers a private loan product.  The presentation will then have the opportunity to present the uniqueness of the delivery of their products and how those products meet the regulatory requirements.  There would also obviously be the opportunity for questions and answers from the attendees.

The session is scheduled for Thursday, April 14th, at 3:30.  If you are interested in being on this panel, please let me know as soon as possible.  If you could also include your title, I will get the agenda modified accordingly to include your participation.

Thank you,

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid