[Oasfaa] Items Needed for the 2011 Decentralized Training

Main, Audra D. (HSC) Audra-Main at ouhsc.edu
Thu Nov 3 08:53:14 CDT 2011

Just a quick reminder for those attending the 2011 Decentralized Training tomorrow.   You will need to print the attached hand-outs and bring them with you as we will not have copies at the site the day of the training.   If you are planning on using a laptop to view the hand-outs make sure you save them to your hard drive as there will not be internet access.  You are encouraged to bring a copy of your SAP policy and a couple of examples you might have as there will be time for discussion during the training.  Also, the trainers have requested you bring a calculator (can be a phone calculator).

Below is the schedule:

When:                  Friday, November 4, 2011
Where:                 Northeastern State University - Broken Arrow Campus.
Trainers:              Jonna Raney - Director of Financial Aid, Oklahoma Baptist University
                                Jerome Wichert - Director of Financial Services, Southwestern Oklahoma State University

Schedule:            9:00 am - 11:30 am                          SAP
11:30 am - 12:00 pm                       Lunch (provided)
12:00 - 12:15 pm                              Break
12:15 pm - 2:45 pm                         Staff Development (Emotional Intelligence) - Mary Heid & Liz
                                                                                                Brandon, OCAP

We are in the Banquet Hall on the 2nd floor of the Administrative Services building (3100 E New Orleans St. Broken Arrow, OK). (map attached)

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and please let me know if you have any questions.

Audra Main
Financial Aid Counselor
1106 N. Stonewall, Room 301
Oklahoma City, OK 73117