[Oasfaa] Become a SWASFAA Facebook fan

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:16:28 CDT 2011

On behalf of Ron Hancock:

SWASFAA (the Southwest Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators) is pleased to announce a new way to interact with the financial aid professionals in our region. We have created a new Facebook fan page for people to interact with SWASFAA to receive important news and updates about the association as well as a forum to share ideas, suggestions and even pictures of past conferences or other related events. Simply go to www.facebook.com/SWASFAA<http://www.facebook.com/SWASFAA> and "like" the page to begin your social media interaction with SWASFAA!

Thanks,

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid