[Oasfaa] OASFAA Board Meeting - September 2011

Scott DeBoard SDeBoard at uco.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:40:00 CDT 2011

Good Morning,

I wanted to let you all know that the next OASFAA Board Meeting will be on Friday, September 16th at 10:00 am.  The meeting will take place at the OU Health Science Center campus in Oklahoma City.  All OASFAA members are welcome to attend board meetings.

If you are unable to attend the meeting and have any issues you would like to see addressed by the board you can contact me or Mary Lou Bledsoe.  As OASFAA Delegate's-At-Large we represent the members at board meetings.  You can email me at sdeboard at uco.edu<mailto:sdeboard at uco.edu> or Mary Lou at mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu<mailto:mary.bledsoe at okstate.edu>.

Thanks,

Scott DeBoard
Process Counselor
Office of Student Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma
405-974-2382

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.