[Oasfaa] Cheryl Lyons

Hancock, Ron Ron.Hancock at nelnet.net
Thu Apr 19 16:19:50 CDT 2012

Please see the following regarding our friend Cheryl Lyons, former director at East Central. Please keep her close to your heart.

-Ron

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Julia Robison <JuliaR at uca.edu>
> Date: April 19, 2012 4:42:10 PM EDT
> To: <faark-l at aasfaa.net>
> Subject: FAARK-L Loss of Loved One
>
> Most of you know Cheryl Lyons and have worked very close with her in the association.  Her husband, Vernon Lyons passed away last night.  The funeral will be Sunday at 3:00 at the Salem United Methodist Church in Conway.  The address of the church is 1018 Salem Road. There will be no visitation.
>
> I know she'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
>
> Cheryl's home address is 2517 Nahlen Dr, Conway 72034.
>

> Julia Robison
> Associate Director
> Financial Aid Office
> University of Central Arkansas
> Conway, AR  72035
> 501-450-5153
> 501-450-5159 fax
> juliar at uca.edu
>
> You have received this e-mail as a member of the Arkansas Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (AASFAA). It is a private forum developed and sponsored by AASFAA for associational members only. Participants agree that the forum will not be used for improper, objectionable, or illegal purposes or in a manner that violates AASFAA policies. If you wish to be removed from the listserv, please contact the Membership Committee at membership at aasfaa.net.

The information contained in this message is confidential
proprietary property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated
companies (Nelnet) and is intended for the recipient only.
Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying without the express
permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this e-mail.