[Oasfaa] 2011 Eligible for A or EZ

Pacheco, Caryn L. cpacheco at ou.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:44:39 CDT 2012

Several schools have asked me if Pam McConahay was going to put together the famous "Are You Eligible To File a 1040A or 1040EZ doc" for the 2011 tax year.

Well, one of my other talented employees found a chart on the USA Funds website at http://www.usafunds.org/Consumer/TaxReturn.pdf that is very similar to the one Pam used to make for us.    She took USA Funds document and combined it with the example 1040 Tax Transcript from NASFAA’s Using Federal Tax Returns in Need Analysis and an example of a 1040 Tax Transcript and made a new 2011 cheat sheet.

Wanted to share this tool with all!

Enjoy and have a great year with verification!

Caryn

Caryn Pacheco

Financial Aid Director

University of Oklahoma