[Oasfaa] Nominations for OASFAA Officer Positions

David Barron dbarron at rsu.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:41:03 CST 2012

Hello everyone,
I hope your offices are starting to slow down a bit after the start of the new term.

I would like to encourage you to think about serving on the Board, or as a chairperson, or committee member for the 2012-2013 year. OASFAA provides a great opportunity to share your wisdom and leadership if you are a seasoned professional or the opportunity to grow, learn, and meet new people who can assist you in your professional development if you are relatively new to the profession. It is a rewarding experience where you can make a difference and develop yourself through service.

It is time to gather a slate of candidates for the Board positions. Please take the time to review the job descriptions for each position listed in our policy and procedures manual on OASFAA website (http://oasfaaok.com/inside/archive.php).  If you would like to volunteer to serve in that capacity, just let me know so you can be considered for the ballot. If you know of someone that would do a great job in that position please nominate them and I will follow up with the person.  OASFAA will follow all established policies and procedures for placing their names on the ballot including receiving their permission first.

Here are the available positions:

President-Elect
Treasurer-Elect
Secretary
Delegate-at-Large

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your thoughtful consideration.

Thanks and have a great day,

David Barron
OASFAA - Past President
Executive Director of Enrollment Management
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74107-3252
918.343.7852