[Oasfaa] Citizens Caring for Children

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:22:29 CST 2012

Happy Friday everyone! Actually it was a Happy Thursday for those of us at UCO when a power outage cause us to be closed yesterday. Back to the real world today (with lights)!

I am sending this to remind you that our Citizens Caring for Children project for the Spring Conference is to collect gift cards to be used by mentors for the children. Mentors take the children on outings to eat, play, learn or just about anything that allows them to spend some one on one time with these special kids. While you're out and about this weekend pick up a couple of gift cards in whatever amount you can afford . It will be appreciated more than you know.

Nancy Vollertsen
Financial Aid Counselor
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N. University Drive
Box 162
Edmond, OK  73013
(405) 974-2379

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.