[Oasfaa] Retirees and years of service

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Fri Mar 9 16:20:46 CST 2012

At our annual conference, we honor those who have displayed dedication to the profession of student financial aid.  When you register<http://www.oasfaaok.com/select_register.php> for the conference, make sure you indicate an accurate number of years of service.  The Association presents small tokens of appreciation to those who are celebrating 5 year increments of years of service.

Also, if you, or you know of anyone who, retired in 2011, the Association would also like to recognize you and your years of service dedicated to students and student financial aid.  Please email to me anyone's name who was lucky enough to begin his or her retirement in 2011.  And for those of us who are dreaming about retirement, would like to retire, or feel like we'll never get there, well, I feel your pain, but I'm afraid we just don't have any awards for wishful thinking.

Thanks and have a fantastic weekend!

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid