[Oasfaa] Difficult verification

Marilyn Schwarz mschwarz at mscok.edu
Wed Aug 14 09:56:23 CDT 2013

I agree with Myrna that there is conflicting information within the state
of Oklahoma.  We treat them as common law if they file as married.

Marilyn

--
*Marilyn Schwarz*
Financial Aid Director
mschwarz at mscok.edu

 "Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"