[Oasfaa] 3 year default rates

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:37:07 CDT 2013

I was a little surprised by my rate as well. So, being the non-trusting soul that I am, I started checking NSLDS of my so-called defaulted students. I've checked about 10 so far and 2 of them are NOT in default. One of them, by the way would also show up on the Univerisity of OK default list in error. :-) They are paid in full through consolidation! So, needless to say, I will be appealing my rate after I check all 39 of my students.

Jonna