[Oasfaa] FW: Default Position Announcement

Mcgill,Sheila R srmcgill at langston.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:17:00 CDT 2013

Hello Colleagues, once again Langston University is looking for individuals interested in Default Management for we have a Default Manager position available.  Currently our website is under construction so I have attached a copy of the Job announcement.  If you know of individuals who might be interested, please pass on this information.

Thank you

Sheila McGill, Director
Office of Financial Aid
Langston University,