[Oasfaa] Job Opening at The University of Tulsa

Emerson, Kristi kristina-emerson at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 13 10:57:44 CDT 2013

Happy Friday the 13th Everyone...

The Office of Student Financial Services at TU currently has an opening for a Department Assistant II.

I have attached a copy of the job description for anyone interested or if you know someone outside of financial aid who is looking for a job please forward.

Hope these first few weeks of your fall semester have been full of thank you gifts and compliments from your precious and loving students...

HA...what a joke!!!!  I really just hope the complaints to upper administration have been kept to a minimum, your migraines have lasted only a day and your hateful emails have not caused you to move up your retirement date!!!

We sure miss seeing you all!!!!

Thank You,
Kristi

Kristi Emerson
Assistant Director, Student Financial Services
The University of Tulsa
Collins Hall
800 South Tucker Drive
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104