[Oasfaa] Certificate programs

myrna cross myrna.cross at wosc.edu
Tue Apr 29 10:44:10 CDT 2014

Susan,
I read that in the handbook also.  On the actual Program Participation
agreement under #26 g. it does say 16 hours.  Let me know what you find
out.  We're looking at one of our Associate Degrees and trying to decide
whether we should also offer a certificate in that area.  I reminded them
about GE requirements.
Thanks for any new information you come up with in your meetings!!!  Please
share.

*Myrna Cross*
*Director, Financial Aid*
*Western Oklahoma State College*