[Oasfaa] Christmas pictures

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:03:30 CST 2014

All, with the Christmas season upon us, let's share the spirit.  Since we might only see our FA colleagues once or twice a year, help us remember what you look like.  So, when you are holding an ugly Christmas sweater day, decorating your office to try to outdo those Admission folks down the hall, or having an office lunch, snap some pictures of our FA staff and post them to them to the OASFAA Facebook page.  If you haven't already liked it, please do so!  To get us started, I posted a picture of the OUHSC staff.

www.facebook.com/oasfaaok<http://www.facebook.com/oasfaaok>

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director