[Oasfaa] Retirement Reception

Laura Coponiti lcoponiti at usao.edu
Mon Dec 8 10:09:24 CST 2014

Hello All,

I am both happy and sad to announce that Nancy will be retiring at the end
of this month.  Happy (jealous) for Nancy but sad that I will be losing a
long term colleague and friend.  You are invited to come help us celebrate
her retirement this Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 3:00.  The reception will
be in the Regent's Room which is located on the second floor of the student
center, the student center is on the corner of 17th and Alabama.  The
Regent's Room is a little hard to find, you have to go thru Dusty' s
(Grill) to get to the room.

If you can't make it I am sure Nancy would enjoy an email with well wishes,
her last day on campus is December 19th.

Sorry for the short notice, Thanksgiving and FSA has thrown me a little
behind.

Hope to see you!

Laura Coponiti

University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma