[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA Facebook has Moved!

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Feb 18 12:37:39 CST 2014

Heads up folks-the SWASFAA Facebook page has moved.  Please go 'like' SWASFAA's new page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Southwest-Association-of-Student-Financial-Aid-Administrators/1394702140789133?ref=settings.

And while I'm giving Facebook plugs, don't forget to 'like' OASFAA'S page if you haven't already!  Find us by searching for "Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators."

Thanks, and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.

Assistant Director

Office of Student Financial Aid

1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301