[Oasfaa] 2013-2014 OASFAA Membership Reminder

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Mon Feb 24 14:04:46 CST 2014

Hi Fellow OASFAA Members,

Many of you have completed the OASFAA Membership Application and submitted payment for your 13-14 OASFAA Membership for  July 1st , 2013 -  June 30th , 2014.  For those who have done so, the OASFSAA Directory has been updated, and you should have received a Membership Notification email from me.  If you submitted your Membership Application and mailed payment,but did not receive my email, please let me know.

With the OASFAA Support Staff training April 4th at Moore Norman Business Center per Kelly Hicks email, and the Spring Conference at the Reed Center in MWC, April 23 - 25th both not far away, this email serves as a reminder that the Support Staff training is free, and the OASFAA Conference has a reduced registration rate for current members.  So if you have not yet submitted your OASFAA 13-14 Membership Application and payment to Audra Main, Treasurer, I encourage you to do so before these two training events.

I have attached the application in case you no longer have the original Membership email and attachments. If you have questions, don't hesitate to call or email me.   Thanks and since winter has returned, stay warm this week.

Susan Prater
OASFAA Membership Chair
405.974.2300

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.