[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Membership Reminder and Deadline

Susan Prater SPrater4 at uco.edu
Tue Feb 25 09:30:20 CST 2014

Good Morning OASFAA,

While this may be a duplicate, as the Oklahoma Rep on the SWASFAA Membership Committee, I am sending SWASFAA's email out to our OASFAA listserv to make certain no one is missed.  See Taina Savoit's email regarding SWASFAA Membership below.

Thanks.

Susan Prater
SWASFAA Membership Committee Member

Good Morning,

This is a reminder that now is the time to renew your SWASFAA membership in order to not have your access to the membership services online be affected.  Friday, February 28, 2014, will be your last day to view important information if you do not renew or join SWASFAA by this date.

Please remember that your SWASFAA membership each year allows you access to the membership database, the opportunity to post and receive messages on the listserv, opportunity to join us for the conference in November and participate in our newest training this spring of our best practices webinar.  In addition, SWASFAA will hold annual elections for a number of officers that we want you to be able to have your voices heard.  You'll want to make sure that your institution's Voting Member information is accurate. This is the only way to ensure you're your Voting Member will receive the correct information about how and when to vote.

Take a look at the SWASFAA website where you can check your membership status today at the SWASFAA homepage (www.swasfaa.org<http://www.swasfaa.org>), click on Member Services, and then click on Manage Your Membership for several options.

If you've changed schools or institutions you can update your update your member profile from the SWASFAA homepage, click on Member Services, and then click on Manage Your Membership.

If you are the Primary Contact for your institution you can add and remove individuals from your institution's membership from the SWASFAA homepage, click on Member Services, then Update Your Institution.

If you have any questions about your institution's membership please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a great day,

Taina Savoit
SWASFAA Membership Chair
tsavoit at mcneese.edu<mailto:tsavoit at mcneese.edu>

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.