[Oasfaa] OASFAA 2014 Spring Conference

Carol Stanfield carol.stanfield at tulsacc.edu
Wed Feb 26 09:26:40 CST 2014

Hello OASFAA,

The OASFAA Spring Conference, "The Spirit of Oklahoma" will be April 23rd, 24th and 25th. Room reservations for the Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center are now open. You can reserve a room by calling 1-800-325-3535 or logging on at www.sheratonmidwestcity.com<http://www.sheratonmidwestcity.com>, the OASFAA conference code is OAD228 or tell them you are with Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators. The room rate is $81 per night with the cut-off date to reserve a room is March 30, 2014. The Sheraton Midwest City Hotel has Wi-Fi service to all rooms with no extra charge, but the conference center does not have free Wi-Fi. A tentative agenda has been attached.

The Spring Conference service project will be helping with needs of Briarwood Elementary and Plaza Towers Elementary.  Both schools were greatly affected by the May tornadoes that ravaged our state this past year.  We have put together 3 teams for a little friendly competition.  Our gracious team captains will be Ron Hancock, Penny Gandy and Wayne Sparks!  You can find who your team captain is and what team your school is on from the attached list. More to come on the competition.

I have attached the OASFAA Membership letter and Application for your convenience. You can submit your OASFAA 13-14 Membership Application and payment to Audra Main, Treasurer. If you have any questions about membership please contact Susan Prater, Membership Chair.

The OASFAA Conference Committee has put together an informative and fun conference this year and we look forward to seeing you at conference this year.

Carol Stanfield
OASFAA 2014 Conference Chair