[Oasfaa] FW: 2014-2015 Seven Easy Steps to the FAFSA: A Student's Guide to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid: NEW RELEASE

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:49:13 CST 2014

I posted this link on the OASFAA Facebook page as well, but for those of you who aren't fans yet, I wanted to get this out on the OASFAA listserv as well to cover as many bases as possible.  UCSB FA folks do this every year and it is a fantastic tool.  We have been placing it on our website for several years.

Notice that the IRS DRT tutorial hasn't been updated in regards to 14-15 completion, since the IRS DRT isn't actually available yet.

And, the OASFAA Facebook page is at 94 likes.  Help us break 100!!  Find us by searching for "Oklahoma Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators."

Thanks!

Mendy Schmerer
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid