[Oasfaa] Sessions for Spring 2015 OASFAA conference

Nancy Vollertsen nvollertsen at uco.edu
Fri Oct 31 16:48:53 CDT 2014

It doesn't seem possible, but it's time to start thinking about the Spring 2015 OASFAA conference. The dates this year are April 8-10 and it will be held at the Hard Rock in Tulsa. Alicia Smith and I are co-chairs for the Program Committee and we are starting to brainstorm ideas for breakout sessions. We are open to any and all suggestions! I know there are also several other conferences coming up in the next couple of months that many of our members will be attending and we'd be interested In hearing about topics or updates they offer that you think might be beneficial to our group. We are not too proud to copy other people's ideas!

Please contact Alicia, me, or any of the other board members with your ideas. Have a great weekend!

Nancy

Nancy Vollertsen
Counselor
Office of Student Financial Aid
100 N. University Drive
Box 162
Edmond, OK  73034
(405) 974-2379

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.