[Oasfaa] FW: [SWASFAA Team Chatter] Getting Older, Getting Wiser

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Apr 21 14:53:27 CDT 2015

As of this moment, there are still 2 spots left, so if you've been thinking about registering for Mid-Level Training, you'd better act fast!!

Andrew, thank you for all your hard work this year (and last year, as well!)  You push us all and I thank you for that.

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301