[Oasfaa] Whose responsibility is the SEVIS reporting for international students

Diana Lee dlee at snu.edu
Tue May 26 10:13:42 CDT 2015

Good Morning All,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day and was able to stay dry.

My school would like to transfer the SEVIS reporting responsibility to the
financial aid office.  I say "No" as we have more than enough reporting
responsibilities and this should be placed in the registrar's office.

I'm surveying schools to see where their SEVIS reporting is placed in your
school.  Please email me and let me know the office.

Thank you for your help.

--
Diana Lee
Director Financial Assistance

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."  Ben Franklin

***CONFIDENTIALITY***  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.