[Oasfaa] Whose responsibility is the SEVIS reporting for international students

Machelle Ellis mellis at mscok.edu
Tue May 26 10:33:06 CDT 2015

MSC Registrar's office does ours.

Machelle

--

Machelle Ellis

Director Financial Aid

Murray State College

One Murray Campus

Tishomingo, OK  73460

580-387-7221

580-371-9528 fax

*MSC is now working summer hours: Monday through Thursday, 8am to 5pm.  All
offices are closed on Fridays.*

"Mission Statement:  Murray State College Provides Opportunities for
Student Learning, Personal Growth, Professional Success, and Community
Enhancement"

*Confidentiality Statement:** The information contained in this message (or
any attachment) may be confidential. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, dissemination, copying, or using such information is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify me by
replying to the sender's email address or by telephone.*