[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] SWASFAA Conference Moderators

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Thu Oct 15 09:34:14 CDT 2015

Looking at the registration list, I can see that there are at least 25 of us from Oklahoma who are attending the conference.  So, while you're there, why not volunteer to help?  Moderating a session is practically the easiest thing you can do to be involved.  If you're interested, email Kandi Molder, kmolder at okwu.edu and let her know you want to help.

Thanks everyone!

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.