[Oasfaa] scam update

Jonna Raney jonna.raney at okbu.edu
Mon Apr 4 12:00:19 CDT 2016

I called the number and the guy said for a fee of $599, they will help students complete the IBR forms. I told him that's a scam (yes I said it) to offer a service that students can get for free through their servicer. He said it's not a scam because the process is confusing and it is worth it to students to get help from them. I disagreed and ended the convo.

My PR dept has been notified and we are attempting to stop them from using our pics, but other than that, probably nothing we can do.

I did email Kevin Campbell with the DOE to get his take on it. I'll update if I get a response from him.

Jonna