[Oasfaa] scam? or real deal? - recent IFAP electronic announcement on this topic

Knight, Dawn Dawn.Knight at nelnet.net
Mon Apr 4 12:05:52 CDT 2016

IFAP recently sent out this e-announcement on this topic actually – does not name the company but appears to sound somewhat familiar to what you all have below.  http://ifap.ed.gov/eannouncements/033016ThirdPartydebtreliefcompaniesuseofinstitutionalnameslogosandothertrademar.html

Thank you,
Dawn
Dawn Knight, National Manager, Nelnet School Services