[Oasfaa] OSRHE Grants and Scholarships Workshop Presentations

McMurtrey Linette lmcmurtrey at osrhe.edu
Tue Aug 2 16:02:45 CDT 2016

Thank you to all who attended the OSRHE Grants and Scholarships Workshop on July 19th. We had a good turnout and received valuable feedback that we will use for future workshops.
The PowerPoint presentations and other handouts from the OSRHE Grants and Scholarships Workshop are now available online: http://www.okhighered.org/admin-fac/FinAidResources/. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Linette McMurtrey
Scholarship Programs Coordinator
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200