[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] 2016 SWASFAA Conference Mini-Site & Registration are Live!

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:31:52 CDT 2016

You might say that I'm a tad bit excited about the SWASFAA Boot Camp and Conference. OKC hasn't had the pleasure of hosting a SWASFAA Conference in a LONG time, and the rotation finally brought it back here.  It is in downtown OKC, about 5 minutes from my campus, at the beautiful Skirvin Hotel.  Given that it's in my backyard AND I'm Boot Camp Chair, I am thrilled.

I know I'd love to see a strong Oklahoma contingent this year!!

Mendy Schmerer, M. Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301