[Oasfaa] OASFAA Election 2016

Dustin Davidson Dustin.Davidson at mntc.edu
Wed May 18 10:44:01 CDT 2016

OASFAA Members,

It has been another great year in OASFAA and Financial Aid. Thank you all for making this past conference another great one to remember. As you all may  know it is time to elect new Board members for OASFAA.

I am sending this to all the members/list serve in hopes that you will visit with your colleagues and let your voting representative know who you would like to vote for. All of the candidates have submitted a picture and brief biography that can be located on our web site at the link below. Please take some time and review them and consider who you would like to lead your association for the years to come.

Voting members will receive a link to vote this Friday and the election will be open for one week.

Thank you all for the wonderful years I have been able to serve you.

http://oasfaaok.org/slate-candidates

Dustin Davidson
OASFAA Past President