[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] 2016 SWASFAA Conference Request for Proposal of Session

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Wed May 18 11:15:06 CDT 2016

I have the privilege of serving as the SWASFAA Boot Camp Chair for 2016, and we had our in-person meeting, in conjunction with the Conference Committee, last week at the wonderful Skirvin Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City.  I am fully aware of budget, um, difficulties, shall I say? and what that means for travel, training, and professional development.  However, if you do get to put at least some travel into your budget, let me urge you to strongly consider the SWASFAA Boot Camp and Conference opportunities.  I can guarantee you that it will be worth the money, and more importantly, your time.

And if you are going to attend the conference, please read Susan's request below and consider presenting to your colleagues.

Mendy Schmerer, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Office of Student Financial Aid
1106 N. Stonewall, Rm 301
Oklahoma City, OK  73117
(405) 271-2118, x 48817 (p)
(405) 271-5446 (f)
Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
http://www.ouhsc.edu/financialservices/SFA/

 Become our fan on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/OUHSCFinancialAid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email, including any attachments, contains information from The University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.