[Oasfaa] SWASFAA Boot Camp update

Schmerer, Mendy M. (HSC) Mendy-Schmerer at ouhsc.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:03:56 CDT 2016

Hello!

The SWASFAA Board recently made a policy change and we will now allow non-SWASFAA members to attend Boot Camp, http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/site/bootcamp.html. However, we have been experiencing some logistical challenges, so we need registration to occur in a manual fashion. If you are interested in attending Boot Camp in Oklahoma City, November 7th, 8th, and 9th, for $375, you'll need to act fast.  This 2 1/2 day intense training will present to you a full agenda for the breadth you need as an aid administrator, including 11 topics that give you an opportunity to test for NASFAA credentials. We structure the training to allow time for best practices discussions and interactive conversations, so whether you are new to financial aid or are a veteran in need of a refresher, you will leave with extremely valuable materials and knowledge.

The deadline to secure the room rate of $139 is Friday, October 7, so check http://www.swasfaa.org/docs/conferences/site/hotel.html.

If you want to register, please contact me directly via email, mendy-schmerer at ouhsc.edu. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you,

Mendy Schmerer, M. Ed.