[Oasfaa] FW: [swasfaaL] Retirement Recognition at SWASFAA Conference

Andrew W. Hammontree AHammontree at francistuttle.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:38:25 CDT 2016

Good morning, OASFAA:

Please see the email below about the retirement recognitions at the SWASFAA Conference.  If you or someone you know has retired in the past year or plans to retire in the current year, please let me know (so I can be jealous of you).

Also, don't forget to register for the conference, boot camp, and/or the mid-level workshop.  There are lots of options for quality training at these events.  And here's a bonus:  You have lots of opportunities for getting NASFAA credentials if you attend boot camp or mid-level training.  NASFAA has revamped their CORE training materials, and everyone who attends boot camp and mid-level training will get a free study guide for the subjects that are eligible for NASFAA credential tests.  You'll also get a free voucher that qualifies you for two attempts at taking the credential exams in each of the eligible subjects.  The study guides and credential exams are normally $99 apiece (so $198 per subject), so you can save a lot of money by taking the training through SWASFAA.  I have to say--these new study guides are remarkably thorough.  You'll be amazed at what you can learn.

I hope to see you next month!

Andrew Hammontree
Director of Financial Aid
Francis Tuttle Technology Center