[Oasfaa] Travel policies

Daffer, Steven W. sdaffer at rose.edu
Tue Aug 1 17:54:21 CDT 2017

We have a process where our Business Office will reserve the room and use a College Credit card.

Steven Daffer | Director, Financial Aid  | Rose State College |
6420 SE 15th Street | Midwest City, OK  73110 |
p: 405.733.7424 | fax: 405-736-0359 | e: sdaffer at rose.edu

[RSC-email-tag]

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.