[Oasfaa] Let's Go Camping! SWASFAA Boot Camp 2017

Marrujo, Jason jason.marrujo at okstate.edu
Wed Aug 2 12:14:21 CDT 2017

SWASFAA BOOT CAMP 2017
Don't just survive, thrive in the financial aid wilderness!

When:  November 6th - 8th
Where:  Great Wolf Lodge, Grapevine, TX

Greetings!  Way back in 2011 my director thought it would be a great idea to send me to the New Aid Officers Workshop that TASFAA offered.  I had been out of the financial aid world for a while and was persuaded back (it's like you can try to leave, but you never really do).  So here I am, a guy from Oklahoma in a room full of folks from Texas.  I must say, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had in my professional career.  From that workshop, not only did I get a great refresher, but I made a lot of contacts with other financial aid colleagues and have made life-long friends.

Now you will have the opportunity to experience what I did by attending the SWASFAA BOOT CAMP.  During this three day training you will have the opportunity to network and meet colleagues from the great SWASFAA region, refresh your financial aid knowledge, learn new information, and share what you know.

Being involved in SWASFAA has really helped me professionally.  Like I stated earlier, I have made great contacts with others in our profession and have really developed strong, life-long friendships.  It is really great to be able to pick up the phone or send an email to someone with a question or issue and know that you are going to get an educated response.  I hope that you will be able to join us November 6th - 8th at the Great Wolf Lodge for this incredible professional development opportunity.

Let's get packing and get ready to go camping!  Hope to see you all soon!

Jason R Marrujo, M.S.
Boot Camp Committee Member
Manager, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine

Jason R Marrujo, M.S.
Manager, Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
College of Osteopathic Medicine
1111 W. 17th St.
Tulsa, OK  74107
Office:      918.561.8278
Fax:          918.561.8243

www.healthsciences.okstate.edu<http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/>

[pete][cid:image002.png at 01CEAEF9.91F11A30]